1993 kona kilauea 19" SOLD

old school pete

Senior Retro Guru
As previously advertised. Completely original and in lovely condition. Previously up for £400, now £375. Complete with original manual and sales ticket PLUS the quadra forks. Just a lovely bike, not much more to say.

Attachments

• IMGP0435.JPG
    IMGP0435.JPG
    57.7 KB · Views: 2,027
  • IMGP0427.JPG
    IMGP0427.JPG
    72.5 KB · Views: 2,027
  • IMGP0424.JPG
    IMGP0424.JPG
    41.2 KB · Views: 2,027
  • IMGP0345.JPG
    IMGP0345.JPG
    182.1 KB · Views: 2,027
Wow, that's a peach. I must say though my eye is taken by that owner's manual. It's just a shame that I can't afford the bike that goes with it. Does it have details of the frame specifications etc? And is there any chance that you could scan it before it goes and maybe John would put it in the archive here?

kona

No, it doesn't. Just info on how to ride safely etc. It does have all the info on the forks though. All the spec on the frame tubing is on the original seatpost sticker I think.

I love this bike..........can't justify spending at the moment tho with chrimbo and snowboarding at t he end of Jan.
If its still here beginning of Feb, which I very much doubt, I will make enquiries :D

Unless you want to swap for a full set of Ping Beryllium copper golf clubs with matching serial numbers!!!? :p

Is this still for sale? Great price, great bike. Stick it on Ebay with a BIN at £499 ;)
Maybe have to wait for the New Year though :(

Re: kona

old school pete":1r8q5p3o said:
Not a golfing man I'm afraid :D You might be right HB. This is a really decent bike too.

bugger.....anyone else want to buy my clubs for wat the man wants for this bike then???

there is a profit in it for you................ :shock:

Back