1993(?) Ibis Mojo+IF steel fork+CK headset - SOLD

Psychle

Retro Guru

IMG_2361 by ten_sim, on Flickr

more pics can be found in this Flickr set: http://www.flickr.com/photos/32746168@N08/sets/72157626346731270/

15.5" frame (22" top tube) in bold gold, good/excellent condition, just a bit of chainsuck really. Lovely light frame, tange prestige tubing (I think?) with the classic Ibis handjob of course. Comes with a very nice IF steel fork to suit (1" steerer), black CK headset, Ibis steel stem and Strong seatpost.

Looking for £350 collected in London for this lovely package (frame, fork, headset, stem and seatpost - naught else is included... happy to post to UK or Europe at buyers cost. let me know if you're interested :)

Would sell the frame/stem/seatpost for £250 plus post...

£350 for the lot (plus post) or £250 for the frame/seatpost/stem (plus post), CK headset would not be included at this price...

Nowt to do with me, but I wonder if anybody is being put off by it being a size 15.5? If so, it is perhaps worth saying that the size is measured on a c-c basis, so in reality it is just slightly bigger than a size 18 Kona, with an identical top tube length of 56cm.

Thanks for showing. I've made copies of the pictures for my collection!

Back