1993(?) Ibis Mojo+IF steel fork+CK headset - SOLD

Psychle

Retro Guru
Only recently acquired and built up, but need to have a consolidation as planning to move back to Oz... have decided to sell this one and the Land Shark, keeping the Klein (to be resprayed by Jonrock in Nightstorm :) )

IMG_2361 by ten_sim, on Flickr

more pics can be found in this Flickr set: http://www.flickr.com/photos/32746168@N08/sets/72157626346731270/

17" frame (22" top tube) in bold gold, good condition, just a bit of chainsuck really. Lovely light frame, tange prestige tubing (I think?) with the classic Ibis handjob of course. Comes with a very nice IF steel fork to suit (1" steerer), black CK headset, Ibis steel stem and Strong seatpost.

Looking for £370 collected in London for this lovely package (frame, fork, headset, stem and seatpost - naught else is included... happy to post to UK or Europe at buyers cost. let me know if you're interested :)

whrere ar you in london?
Is it the original colour and are transfers the year of frame.
thanks seankrell.really nice frame.

Hi Sean,

I'm based in North London (Islington, N1). Paint is the original 'Bold Gold' as far as I can tell (I guess it could have been resprayed in it's lifetime, but I don't think so), transfers are original as well (again, as far as I know!), even has the extra cool 'roadkill Possum' on there :)

Yep, it is a very nice frame, I'd love to keep it (as a retro companion to my modern carbon Mojo HD!), but just too many things in my collection and with plans afoot to move back home, some just have to go :(

Let me know if you're keen!

Simon :)

Back