1992 Marin TEAM Issue FRAME + Rock Shox JUDY XC FORKS

BikeSoup

Devout Dirtbag
Feedback
View
1992 Marin Team Issue - one of the all-time great steel frames; built from nickel plated Tange Prestige Ultimate, and featuring the distinctive "castellated" downtube and investment cast dropouts. The frame is 17.5" from the bottom bracket centreline to the top tube centreline. 18.75" from BB centre to top of seat tube. Top tube C to C - 59cm.

Rock Shox JUDY XC forks are in excellent cosmetic condition with crown & legs with minimal stone chips only. Steerer tube has some surface rust but easy clean up.

This is a great opportunity to acquire a real classic. Overall condition is very good with the frame free from dents or scratches & lovely original patina to decals.

Sold with original (removed) bottom bracket & FSA headset.

£175 posted in the UK (frame, forks, BB & headset)

Forks WILL BE SOLD WITH FRAME ONLY

Dibs first then follow up PM, please.

PayPal gift or bank transfer or COC, please.

Cheers, Antony

Attachments

• P1010718.jpg
    P1010718.jpg
    76.9 KB · Views: 5,994
  • P1010716.jpg
    P1010716.jpg
    69.1 KB · Views: 5,994
  • P1010715.jpg
    P1010715.jpg
    73.8 KB · Views: 5,994
  • P1010714.jpg
    P1010714.jpg
    68.9 KB · Views: 5,994
That's very nice :)
Luckily for my bank account it's a bit small I would love a '94 19" Team Issue...

thankfully an inch too big for my stumps so although a sloppy gaze i am not panicking about raising the cash!

however... I do know a certain mr Ratbane was after one of these and may well be his size, could i possibly dibs on his behalf? I'll PM him now...

baj":3jk2v0us said:
thankfully an inch too big for my stumps so although a sloppy gaze i am not panicking about raising the cash!

however... I do know a certain mr Ratbane was after one of these and may well be his size, could i possibly dibs on his behalf? I'll PM him now...

Thanks baj. I do indeed fancy this frame. Thanks for the heads up. I'll contact the seller.

All the best.

Back