1992 Marin Team Issue - 15.5" - Excellent Condition

Re: Re:

SavagePower":1nil0e1i said:
I'd like to thank benbonty for not only delivering the 19" to me free of charge a few weeks ago but also to note that it was a pleasure doing business with him, he’s a polite, friendly, helpful chap.

The 19” Team Issue is in exceptional condition for its age and everything is smoothe as silk, it is an absolute pleasure to ride and if I were allowed to have it in the home on a wall I would, it’s that impressive.

:cool:

Thanks mate, it was great to meet you. I'm really pleased that you're enjoying the Team Issue, wish I could've kept it! :D

Re: Re:

benbonty":rhefhr21 said:
SavagePower":rhefhr21 said:
I'd like to thank benbonty for not only delivering the 19" to me free of charge a few weeks ago but also to note that it was a pleasure doing business with him, he’s a polite, friendly, helpful chap.

The 19” Team Issue is in exceptional condition for its age and everything is smoothe as silk, it is an absolute pleasure to ride and if I were allowed to have it in the home on a wall I would, it’s that impressive.

:cool:

Thanks mate, it was great to meet you. I'm really pleased that you're enjoying the Team Issue, wish I could've kept it! :D

You're welcome, for me or rather my bank balance its a good thing the 15.5 wasn't a 17.5 ;)

Re:

Additional photos added, more to come this evening. Let me know if specific shots are required.

Re: 1992 Marin Team Issue - x2 - 15.5" Still Available

Are the hubs M900 as well? What length are the crank arms? logos still intact?

Re: 1992 Marin Team Issue - x2 - 15.5" Still Available

thesneaker":2rqxko0r said:
Are the hubs M900 as well? What length are the crank arms? logos still intact?

Yes, the hubs are M900 too, see below:

I've added the full spec on the first page, I should've done that originally, sorry. I'll have to check crank arm length, logos are perfect, photo below shows the light marks to the finish lower down the arm:

Back