1992 GT Team Avalanche frame and 3d fork SOLD

the_duke

Retrobike Rider
Gold Trader
PoTM Winner
Feedback
View
I've decided I fancy a new project for the spring / summer so this has to make room. Its a shame as it's a great bike and was great fun to build and ride.

It has VERY little use since I finished and I can find no marks, scratches, or dents. The paint was completed prior to my ownership and is an excellent job, the decals are lacquered (except for the prestige decal and fork decals which Gil did). This would have been yellow originally but this blue is stunning.

Seat Tube
c-c 18"

Top Tube
c-c 22.5"

I am INCLUDING in the sale the colour matched stem (not the best job as I did it!), the Tioga headset, the XT shark fin, and the XT U-brake with new pads.

This is completely straight with no corrosion, and all threads are good.

I am looking for £175 posted to a UK address. I will post abroad but would prefer not to so priority will be with a UK buyer, post abroad will be expensive I am sure. Please see pictures fully built, but this is for frame / forks and above mentioned parts.

Build thread for more photos- viewtopic.php?f=6&t=191406&hilit=team+avalanche

46912792.jpg

69196310.jpg

Any questions please ask. I will not accept any dibs, if you pay, you get it. I will post via courier with full insurance and the frame will be braced and packaged to the best of my ability!

I will require payment via paypal. If you dont fancy using "gift" then I will add 3% to cover the fees.

Re: 1992 GT Team Avalanche frame and 3d fork

Loved this since the day you posted pics of it complete...

Stunning

GLWS

Nooooooooo...... Wish I had room in the shed / a wife who doesn't notice extra bikes.....

Love this bike! Hope it goes to a good home!

Si

Cheers guys.

Si, you know this would be perfect with your Psyclone! I know what you mean though, if my wife didn't notice extra bikes this would probably be staying :LOL:

Back