1992 Chas Roberts D.O.G.S B.O.L.X

I remember when these first came out. Saw it at a bike show at Olympia. The interest around it was massive!

I may be wrong, but you could even specify a geometry, and they would build it!!!!

The name says it all.

Nice

I cant decide if I like the rims on the black/white frame.

They don't offend but at the same time they don't look comfortable. (also using such a nice frame as a adhoc single speed is a crime :p

I thought I'd better use the dogs as a single speed hack than my dave hemming Yo eddy! ;) I'd probaly be banned from here by now :LOL:

misteroo":j1occ9vc said:
I remember when these first came out. Saw it at a bike show at Olympia. The interest around it was massive!

I may be wrong, but you could even specify a geometry, and they would build it!!!!

The name says it all.

Nice

The Dogs was (indeed IS) a custom build. each one made for a particular owner. The Genesis was a more off the peg frame.

Glad to see you got one in the end mate, looks very nice too, like Jerky I am a little unsure over the rim colour but I am a boring git.

i wasnt sure on any colours at first but i decided on a colour just to break it up, they look great in real life, honest!

had the bike into the LBS today to get the headset checked, i had put a part on wrong :LOL:

and to get cables for the brakes, had to change the front as a part was missing, no idea where it is.....so has a shimano front canti now!

rides great though, so enjoyed a little ride in the evening sunset.....the whole reason i built the bike up was for rides like this.

great stuff :cool:

IMG_0693.jpg

IMG_0694.jpg

IMG_0695.jpg

IMG_0696.jpg

IMG_0697.jpg

IMG_0698.jpg

IMG_0699.jpg

looking the business- love that front fork very very much and even given it is so wrong, the green wheels look kind of cool- sort off ;)

Latest posts

Back