1989 TvT Carbone

Re:

thanks! :D

my whole life i was a dedicated campag fan and had nothing but
super and corsa record on my bikes. i've finally changed to dura ace for two reasons - it's much cheaper and the gears work perfectly.

campag never did, as monsieur hinault would testify to!

:shock:

Lovely bike /build. Ive just gone the other way Shimano (for ever) to Campagnolo for my current build.

What bars are you running looks like a nice drop and shape.

Welcome in the Club ... of TVT92 owner and congratulation for this really Beauty.
Nice red TVT92 CARBONE - I really love these carbon classic frame sets :D

Which kind of BB it has and from which year? - you can see it on the numbers under BB-muffle. On one side be the number starts with frame size and then a B=BSA or I=ITA or F=French. The other number starts with the last 2 digits of the year of manufacturing ...

Are this MAVICs SSC rims? - it looks like (se the golden metallic decal on the rim)

refer this red Coca-Cola bottles - I am look a long time for it but had found only one - Have you any idea where I can get a further one.

Maca":13su5hp0 said:
Lovely bike /build. Ive just gone the other way Shimano (for ever) to Campagnolo for my current build.

What bars are you running looks like a nice drop and shape.

thanks for the comments, chaps.

i have good old cinelli 66-42 (greg lemond's favourites of the mid 80s) and a 1A stem. i have chosen the 1A as the old record stem gave me so much grief with bar slippage and creaking. i'm too old to be bothered and my posing days are (almost) over .. .

:cool:

gridno27":34tzdz35 said:
Welcome in the Club ... of TVT92 owner and congratulation for this really Beauty.
Nice red TVT92 CARBONE - I really love these carbon classic frame sets :D

Which kind of BB it has and from which year? - you can see it on the numbers under BB-muffle. On one side be the number starts with frame size and then a B=BSA or I=ITA or F=French. The other number starts with the last 2 digits of the year of manufacturing ...

Are this MAVICs SSC rims? - it looks like (se the golden metallic decal on the rim)

refer this red Coca-Cola bottles - I am look a long time for it but had found only one - Have you any idea where I can get a further one.

thanks again for your nice comments . .

the bb is a un90 - nice low mileage and in great condition (thanks JM!) and in british thread. the frame number is dated 1989 and the rims are NOS GP4. i have a pair of period coca cola bottles which i'll photograph for you when i've finalised the bike (nope, not done yet!) put a Wanted ad on this forum and keep your ebay search for"vintage coca cola water bottle" and you'll get them eventually . .

:cool:

Latest posts

Back