For Sale 1988 Ridgeback 603 22” Frame. Exceptional condition for age.

Do you still have this bike? I've been looking for the 1980s Ridgback 603 Deore - U-Brake - Blue and Yellow for several years. My first mountain bike.

M
Hi, sorry for the delay in the reply. Yes. The bike is still available.

Hi, sorry for the delay in the reply. Yes. The bike is still available.
Hi 777, You noted that you'd had it from new and that its a 22" frame? How tall are you and what inside leg? The bike looks perfect, but no point acquiring a bike that I can't get my leg over 😂

Hi 777, You noted that you'd had it from new and that its a 22" frame? How tall are you and what inside leg? The bike looks perfect, but no point acquiring a bike that I can't get my leg over 😂
I’m 6ft with a 32” inside leg. You could be a fair bit smaller than me and it would still be fine. My Dad rode it occasionally and he was 5ft 9. If you need any “measurements” let me know.

I’m 6ft with a 32” inside leg. You could be a fair bit smaller than me and it would still be fine. My Dad rode it occasionally and he was 5ft 9. If you need any “measurements” let me know.
I'm 5'10" and 31" inside leg so not far out :)
Do you want to email me to discuss. martworth at googlemail.com
I'm in Aberdeenshire so I appreciate that post and packaging would be a bit of a pain.

:) Martin

I'm 5'10" and 31" inside leg so not far out :)
Do you want to email me to discuss. martworth at googlemail.com
I'm in Aberdeenshire so I appreciate that post and packaging would be a bit of a pain.

:) Martin
Not heard anything from you Martin. Did you receive the mail?

Latest posts

Back