14" Frame for the Lady

Matt Hall

Old School Hero
Feedback
View
Looking for a small frame (14") and poss forks, alloy, prefer 11/8th headtube. Its going to be sprayed pink so paint condition not too important.

Need to be as cheap as chips too, as at the moment she cant ride a bike and can't see it being used that much even when she has learnt.

Cheers

Matt

Have you seen this

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/GT-AVALANCHE-3-0- ... 43a32b330f

as it happens i have all the parts from a 2010 Avalanche which had only been ridden once before theives took a chisel to the frame attempting to steal it, as such i have a minty mint practically new bike with no frame, had considered buying this frame and bolting the parts on. £150 posted for all parts

could get your self a £500 bike for lots less ;)

that frame is mint too no need for respray, could also throw
in some brand new pink odi lock ons to sweeten the deal ;)

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Cheers mate, it's in my watch list!

I have a nice medium Zaskar team if your looking for a nice frame to stick the parts on, if i dont buy them off of you that is ;)

Matt

although spanking its medium to low spec IMO, fine for a lady if you know what i mean but could not hang them bits on a zaskar, twould be criminal

oh and let me know if your going for it, its been in my watch list for a while ;) :LOL: :cool:

oh and the bike i have is the disc 3.0

i have an apollo x rated frame 14"
frame headset seatpost seat
free if you collect it requires a dropout available from halfords

for pics view my posts it looks ok big oversize tubes etc

located in leeds

Charlieboy28":2ynsliia said:
oh and let me know if your going for it, its been in my watch list for a while ;) :LOL: :cool:

oh and the bike i have is the disc 3.0

I may stick a cheeky bid in??? ;)

konadad":3lb603ks said:
and i have a 15" gt polished frame with indy forks complete bike that might be up your street

Thanks, just frame and maybe forks im after, i have some bits to build it up with, unless it was at a price that i couldn't resist???

Back