guybe

Senior Retro Guru
Feedback
View

Attachments

• 216e_1.jpg
    216e_1.jpg
    33.9 KB · Views: 694
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
El Nino":1o02zx17 said:
That may do for my wife!!!!!!!!!!!
Might well do, I think it's a 97 Fire Mountain and it's size 14, no such as thing as 13. It is small, but not ridiculously small - if your wife is between 5-0 and 5-4 or so she might well like it.

That's interesting... I've just bought a 16" lava Dome frame, I'll build it and see how it is for size for both me and her. I'm 5'9" with a 31.5" leg, my last mountain bike 5 years ago was a 14" Muni Mula with Z1 drop off's that seemed to work okay for me...... Cate is 5'5", I was thinking she would need something teeny!!!!

What better an excuse could I need to buy another steel Kona frame?!!

My girlfriend's 5'0" - I'll be keeping an eye on this one for sure! But I've only just finished building up the wee Nishiki for her, so no real need...

Copied this from a thread on mtbr. I think the caption says it all. Reminded me of my son, who was also 4-10 when I built him his first 'adult's bike' (a C16R)

Attachments

• 2006 Kula size 14 with 4-10 rider (national champ).jpg
    2006 Kula size 14 with 4-10 rider (national champ).jpg
    55.3 KB · Views: 576
Back