1" steerer RST F1rst suspesion forks, 100mm travel

sacas

Retro Newbie
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/281250441307? ... 26_rdc%3D1

Not sure if I have done the link correctly, search Ebay for item: 281250441307

Hi, most (if not all) of you on here will consider these sacrilege but I am getting old and need my comforts!

Brand new RST F1rst Air 30 suspension forks. The steerer bolts onto the crown, and as such can be changed between 1" or 1 1/8th".

I am selling these forks, I just fitted a pair on my Orange C16 that I use as a winter commuting bike. I got fed up getting numb hands on longer rides at the weekend and restorted to these. Long story short, I ended up importing two pairs due to some poor customer service and it will cost too much to send them back at my cost and expect I would need to pursue the seller via my credit card company. I am therefore selling the redundant second pair.

Happy to to remove them from Ebay and deal direct using Paypal for £150 including delivery.
Regards,
Steven

Attachments

• $_58.JPG
    $_58.JPG
    58.3 KB · Views: 101
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Back