Wanted 1” steerer carbon forks compression plug

Retro-Racer69

Old School Hero
Hi guy’s having problems sourcing a compression plug/expander for my 1” carbon steerer forks,any of you guys got one surplus?? Thanks in advance neil

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Thanks pigman,I seen that earlier and checked the dimensions and it looked too big as internal diameter of steerer is 19mm and that expander is 22mm

i'll have a look in my stash, think I have a NOS CLub Roost expander ring/wedge and top cap kit, will measure the wedge and report back

Hi Tony,thanks mate I appreciate your time looking for it,if you do come across it I’d greatly appreciate you getting in touch,cheers neil

Thinking about it you will have a pretty thick wall on the steerer with a 19mm internal so you could just use some rubber hose and replace the metal expansion parts on a std one and a flanged nut at the bottom to pull up like a old bar end plug :)

Back