Zooka 1" quill stem (red or gold)

ive got a black one thats going to be for sale soon, but it aint going to be cheap !! its still got its original box, i think its 120mm with some sort of a rise.

I am not entirely sure that what you are asking for ever existed. Or if they did there may have only ever been a few. Red and gold were later colors and quill stems were definitely on the way out by then.

Red definitely existed in 1" quill - I have forgotten to bid on two on the 'bay in the last 2 years...!

Never thought about that though really, just presumed gold would have also... maybe it didn't...

Any info Nick?

Cheers though,
BB.

BoyBurning":1dyh1f94 said:
Red definitely existed in 1" quill - I have forgotten to bid on two on the 'bay in the last 2 years...!

Never thought about that though really, just presumed gold would have also... maybe it didn't...

Any info Nick?

Cheers though,
BB.

That's true.
I am pretty sure that 90% of all ringle stuff ever made was black silver turquiose purple or red. All the other colors were once in a blue moon special orders. I don't remember seeing anything gold out in the wild except for a couple of pairs of skewers, and of course bottle cages.

Ringle etc

FYI - BikePro's archives say this about Ringle quill stems: "The Zooka mountain stem is available in six colors, Blue, Black, 3DV Three Dimensional Violet / Lavender, Pewter Grey, Red or Silver in three diameters, 1" , 1 1/8" or 1 1/4"...

BTW, if anyone still has a 1 1/8" ringle quill stem that they'd like to sell, I'm interested....

Thx - Hergules

Back