Zaskar

Re: Re:

Doogsevo1":1uyy32hy said:
The frame number will also confirm 94/95. Along with the cable stops on the downtube.

Not always, late in the year builds are usually for the next model year. Some 93 numbers were built for 94 and so on, so forth, forth with, withnail

and I.

Attachments

• wp_ss_20171028_0001.png
    wp_ss_20171028_0001.png
    27.6 KB · Views: 542
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

legrandefromage":fbia1804 said:
Doogsevo1":fbia1804 said:
The frame number will also confirm 94/95. Along with the cable stops on the downtube.

Not always, late in the year builds are usually for the next model year. Some 93 numbers were built for 94 and so on, so forth, forth with, withnail

and I.
So, are we saying the blue zaskar is not a 1993 even tho its got a double bolt mech hanger which is the same as yours which is 100% 1993? Just want to get it right!
Its mine by the way, cheers spud :roll:

Bowie":2rla1gfj said:
legrandefromage":2rla1gfj said:
Doogsevo1":2rla1gfj said:

and I.
So, are we saying the blue zaskar is not a 1993 even tho its got a double bolt mech hanger which is the same as yours which is 100% 1993? Just want to get it right!
Its mine by the way, cheers spud :roll:

Hey I'm not a GT follower by any stretch of the imagination but I really like yours..
I'm sure it won't be round long before you move it on.

Back