Zaskar LE 1994 Pace RC 35

Lovely build. I want to rebuild my old LE race bile as well. Mine was a 96 and I had m900 xtr, cattleprd stem, mag21sl and cooks e cranks to name a few parts.
I have a set of cooks I found for sale the other day and a full set of v brakes so slowly doing a reverse build until I find the right frame. Like you I can't match exactly (old cranks were blue and new are silver for example) but Its going to be as close as I can.

tonybrown5":2tyy6nc4 said:
Lovely build. I want to rebuild my old LE race bile as well. Mine was a 96 and I had m900 xtr, cattleprd stem, mag21sl and cooks e cranks to name a few parts.
I have a set of cooks I found for sale the other day and a full set of v brakes so slowly doing a reverse build until I find the right frame. Like you I can't match exactly (old cranks were blue and new are silver for example) but Its going to be as close as I can.

Be careful as you can soon get carried away... I have just bought some more Pace RC35 forks as I really wanted the longer travel MXCD ones that I had on my old bike...!

Back