Your retro plans for 2013

To spend less time tinkering around with the 6 half finished/started projects I have here and spend more time riding the 3 complete bikes I have here.

To finally fix the brakes on my wife's bike after 3 years (so they work better in case anyone wondered).

To try and give up buying frames that I'll never build.

To sell a couple of frames that I'll never build.

... oh and to tidy up all the bike parts in the spare room as it's starting to look like steptoes spare room.

Iwasgoodonce":357m1rzp said:
Oh dear. Sorry David. I may just have built it up to be something rather more impressive than they are! There are cobbles though. The ford was low enough yesterday for me to experience riding the Roubaix way!

The screen grab is a short section of the ride in question. You see the road running east/west at the bottom? That's the A5. Off to the right is Weston-Under-Lizard and the A41 round-a-bout. I have circled the section in question.

I think the tiny collection of building is called Burlington. I'm embarassed now!

Wasn't familiar with it at all - a bit off the beaten track for me, in that direction I never really ventured westwards of Wheaton Aston.

David

Latest posts

Back