Your loft - Is it as bad as mine.

Trebz

Retrobike Rider
Feedback
View
Seriously ladies and gents, what's the current state of your loft. Mine is just ridiculous. I mean, look at the stuff I have in it !!

Kona's, Specialized, Trek, Orange, GT. At least three XT wheel sets, White Industries, LX, Mavic's comin out of my ears.

Forks !! Pace, Orange, marzocchi, Manitou.

There must be at least seven box's of parts full of XT and the likes.

Maybe I need help......

I'll give you three guesses how many of them I actually ride.............

I mean, I very nearly built the Zaskar up as a work bike for the missus ! And don;t start me on the Explosif hehehehehe

Re:

Looks like my garage :facepalm:

I had planned to start a loft over flow but unfortunately that's full of the clothes my 4.5 and 1.5 yr olds have grown out of that my wife refuses to charity shop. :facepalm:

:LOL: looks like my front room. Only i have recently built a few of my frames up so they take up even more room now :facepalm:

Am currently looking into getting a bigger loft hatch put in and the loft boarded out so i can move it all up there, just trying to find someone to do it and who doesnt mind all the dust up there :)

Keep the pics/stories coming though, just what i need to show all the people who think i have too much "clutter" as they call it :shock:

mark

Re:

The only problem I can see is the amount of space left unexploited, with a bit of effort you could get loads more in there ;)

Re:

I can solve your problem:
Put the whole lot on ebay and get rid of it, except the Explosif frame which you sell to me. Thanks.

Re: Re:

RadNomad":3cq2222h said:
Put the whole lot on ebay and get rid of it, except the Explosif frame which you sell to me. Thanks.

#mikedrop

Trebz":37do9ng0 said:
RadNomad":37do9ng0 said:

#mikedrop

If it’s 19” and super tidy, i’m your man.

RadNomad":2sks57sa said:
Trebz":2sks57sa said:
RadNomad":2sks57sa said:

#mikedrop

If it’s 19” and super tidy, i’m your man.

Hhhmm ok. Let me have a think about that one.

PM me your email address.

Back