Your favourite owned bike and why?

Has to be my Kilauea and my Eriksen tied. My Kilauea as it was my first real MTB after saving for what seemed like an eternity out of my measly £20 wages from William Low and then the Eriksen as its the realisation of my dream, a custom Ti stallion of a MTB! :LOL:

My '94 Zaskar LE... saw it at Bike Expo, Dreamt about it, scrimped as a kid for it, built it loved it, it opened the way for great times....

My Ibis '95. I bought it straight from the factory, using a fax machine (if your older that 15 you might remember these things...). Riding it BITD was an every day happiness in the woods.

....and now it's (almost) restored with all the parts I ever wanted BITD I sometimes feel like a spoiled kid, but hey... sometimes you have to 'tickle' yourself a bit...

I think it will be a 'special occasion rider' when it's finished and leave some other members of the flock do the hard work.

...in the signature you'll find some pic's as it is now... Not as it should be yet.. In my gallery there's a pic of how it was abused in an XC set up with the short (and nervous :cool: ) Ritchey fork and the long McMahon stem.

Damn... I loved those days..., but it's not only the bike that became old (or is it retro)... :cry:

My Yeti FRO. If it all went wrong and I had to sell everything, that would be last on the list.

Only I will ever know why.

Easy

Has to be my Hei Hei...brought it brand new back in '94 and still looks (and rides) as good now. Don't think I'll ever sell it :D

Got to be my RC200 – amongst all the bikes I lusted after as a kid, the Pace was the one.

The other day though, the wife asked me which bikes I could sell to make room for the motorbike in the garage and I realised I couldn't part with any of them

Mines got to be my GT LTS DH – not sure of the year. I owned it in 2000 was 17. At college, working it bike shops part time. I had it up with junior t’s, xtr v’s and world force controls.

Love riding it so much. Would love to own another LTS one time. Have to stick to my kona hardtail for now.

This one is way too simple !!!

Has to be my first Klein in team colurs !! I wanted one so so so bad. When I got my first I weren't dissapointed one single bit !!

It rode like a dream, looked awesome and was the envy of all my friends ;) Ha ....

One day ill have another me thinks. Kept and rode it proper hard for 4 years !!

Back