Your favourite owned bike and why?

Bianchi road bike - its just so right (for me) :cool:

MTB - ooooh I don't know - too difficult to choose, but suspect it will be a toss up between C16R and the disc-modified 1992 Explosif when I get it built up :p

jimihendrix":2y26qgbv said:
brocklanders023":2y26qgbv said:
Mine would be my 1990 Clockwork that I got second hand in 1992. Was my second real MTB after my 1989 Tufftrax and I rode the wheels off that thing. For a 14 year old it was like high end exotica and I used to ride it with pride. :cool:

My last 91 Clockwork rode great and fitted me like a glove, only realised this after i stripped and sold it :roll: , which is why i'm building another to keep.

Know what you mean. Sold my original Clockwork a few years back a regretted it ever since. Have had to buy another that's almost the same (and defo in better nick) but it's not the same. :(

My FSR (the one in the avatar) owned since 2004 fits me like a glove, i know it inside out and together we ride in perfect harmony, Defo my keeper!!!

Frame number 409 Trimble as it was brand new when i got it. never ridden. has a custom paint job. and i didn't have to pay to much for it.

Two spring to mind.

Ano Orange tricked out Santa Cruz Superlight was and still is the best riding bike i have ever had. 20lbs of pure joy,although It wasn't very cheap!! :shock:

Most exotic a 1982 Ritchey Annapurna. :D

My Xizang, the realization of a youthful dream. I'll never sell it, and I plan to will it to my son (now 3) on the condition he never sells it either.

My favourite and the one I ride the most (been out on it today) is my Moots Rigormootis single speed. Closely followed by my Yeti ti ARC which I'll be out on tomorrow. :)

My old AMP B4 that i sold my '94 Kula to get.

It was so light & smoothe to ride& if i had it now would be worth a mint!!!

God i hate hindsight :x

Has to be my first kona, a 98 cinder cone fell on love with them after that handling was amazing an so fast

luckly enough I've had a fair few road bikes aswel various team bikes but my pinarellos that I used where lovely fantastic ridding machines

My original P7. Still absolutely mint, it finally now wears my dream spec (xtr, control tech, pace forks, CK etc). Bought with alivio and mag 21's (I wanted a P7!!!) it has been raced XC, enduro, DH, its done 000s of miles and hit 58 mph with a mahoosive chainring and some slicks on a big hill in yorkshire... a fantastic machine :cool: I love it :)

Back