York Cycle Rally 2024, inc RetroBikeShow & Clarion [21st - 23rd June]

Anyone hitting up the jumble keep your eyes peeled for minty m900 stuffs for me please!

What time does the jumble kick off at? I doubt we'll get there before 10 😬
Probably setting up 8 or 9, but it's there all day, Saturday I can speak of.
It's unlike the proverbial carboot where vendors are packing up by 11:30. 'To get home for the footy'
One regular stall, loads of it, is by a bike dismantle place/recycle effort. They have tonnes of it and, can be negotiable.

Probably setting up 8 or 9, but it's there all day, Saturday I can speak of.
It's unlike the proverbial carboot where vendors are packing up by 11:30. 'To get home for the footy'
One regular stall, loads of it, is by a bike dismantle place/recycle effort. They have tonnes of it and, can be negotiable.

What sort of things tend to come up? Is it everyday bits or a bit more exotic?

I’ll be there with a Rockhopper just undecided which one. Stock ‘98 or Heinz 57 bastardisation…. The latter is more fun

What sort of things tend to come up? Is it everyday bits or a bit more exotic?
Ooohh. I've picked up a shocktech carbon front hub for 80p. Yes 'p'.

You will find complete bikes that have cobwebs on...giant and suchlike. And boxes, upon boxes of mechs, pedals etc.
Some deore and stx may be the level you will see most often. Ive picked up fox rear shocks for 10 quid. Martin (Harry crumb on here) scores a marin jersey.
Very much a mixed bag of stuff.
Some regular vendors that flog new kit that had a retro feel, 26" amberwalls, that immediately crack upon 20psi 😆.

Over 2 visits consecutively, I've been happy with a damn good rummage and, go round 3 times because you miss stuff.

Ok dude.

Latest posts

Back