Yo-Eddy, Kilauea, XTR, XT, XC Pro - Prices Dropped

Cass

Retro Guru
Feedback
View
Prices dropped.

1997 Sapphire Blue Yo-Eddy Medium, YOM457 inlc XTR M900 front mech, lovely condition, some marks to the paint but nothing major (nice patina), no rust - £360 posted to the UK

1994/5 Kona Kilauea 19" SS Specific Frame & Project 2 forks - Argos Respray - Matt Black, Chrome Decals, No Cable Mounts, 3 chips to the paint but these could be easily touched up, the most prominent is on the top tube and was caused by the brake lever, no dents, I have some Satin Black touch up paint that can be used, but would prefer to leave that to the discretion of whoever buys it - £175.00 (not including CK headset) - FRAME and FORKS only. - SOLD PENDING

Shimano Deore XT flat pedals - £45

Shimano Deore Crank Arms 175mm - 110 BCD - £17

XTR M901 Front Mech 34.9mm TP, no pinch bolt as it keeps threading them, still works and I'm sure could easily be sorted - £15

Project 2 threaded - Joe Murray - Bit tatty - original decals. £13 - SOLD

XT 1 1/8" threaded headset - Silver - NOS. - £27

Pace Outer 45t 110BCD - Champagne/Gold colour - hardly used - £17

Suntour XC Pro Cantilver brake lever - Champagne - NOS - £8

All prices are posted to the UK.

Happy to accept Paypal as a gift, would prefer bank transfer for the frames and wheels, if international and can't do a paypal gift then please expect to add a further 5% to cover the fees.

More pics are available on request and I'll try to add some more soon.

Cheers

Cass

Attachments

• kilauea1_219.jpg
    kilauea1_219.jpg
    120.8 KB · Views: 2,360
  • Yo Eddy.jpg
    Yo Eddy.jpg
    49.5 KB · Views: 2,360
Shimano XT Chainset - 175mm - 110 BCD - £20 pics please dis on this

Goldtecs

hi, I'm interested in your goldtecs -- is it front and rear, if so, could you post a picture? thanks! Braden

Back