yeti ultimate - US

Okay - we've all pointed and laughed before but some classic lines in the listing

Ok call me greedy but a 19" frame only went for 2,200$ this week, and it had not the factory recal seat post repair which meens it will brake.

and

One last time for the nicest Ultimate out there

and my personal favourite

I may consider frame/fork/stem option if price is right but why would you want to put any thing else on it

Why indeed? :roll:

Absolute genius. :LOL: :LOL:

Tool.

Nice spelling. "meens" and "brake."

Here we go.

• Seller Bushpig (with the 19" that went 2k+) is a highly respected international member of the vintage community. With that feedback, I'm guessing this guy isn't so much.

His was frame only, this is loaded with annoyingly useless parts that will take time and effort to move.

The auction tags promote 'Ringle,' but its post Sun-buyout, and that crap is useless IMO.

Your sole purpose with this auction is to price-gouge.

But I am interested in that stem. Did you take an ATAC and write FTW in red pen, or do you have some thing genuine on that POS build?

Come on guys...... don`t be so mean.
This bike is a pimped out mean retro machine, even the brake pads match with the tires. Just great detailing.

Buy it quick before I do!

stylzdavis":4wmbsm7s said:
Come on guys...... don`t be so mean.
This bike is a pimped out mean retro machine, even the brake pads match with the tires. Just great detailing.

Buy it quick before I do!

Stylz

I'm so tempted to buy it, but Yeti didn't make any red skinsuits :LOL:

Edit: I can't buy it now as the auction ended. :cry:

Come on guys admit it - who made him an indecent proposal and swiped it? :LOL:

Just to narrow this guy's prospective buyer crop (when he puts it back up for $3,000), here's his take on this thread:

Is this supposed to be funny? A bunch of Euro wannabees
talking smack. I think its classic how not one of them worked @
Yeti, but they are acting like they know so much. Go ahead and
slam a tree w/your Vintage canti stop very well brakes retro
fags. I own three more Yetis. So what if you dont like the bike it
just shows how narrow minded you guys are.Thanks for the
ni**erdom. Heath

ameybrook":16apt593 said:
Just to narrow this guy's prospective buyer crop (when he puts it back up for $3,000), here's his take on this thread:

Is this supposed to be funny? A bunch of Euro wannabees
talking smack. I think its classic how not one of them worked @
Yeti, but they are acting like they know so much. Go ahead and
slam a tree w/your Vintage canti stop very well brakes retro
fags. I own three more Yetis. So what if you dont like the bike it
just shows how narrow minded you guys are.Thanks for the
ni**erdom. Heath

Nice.

Funny, never really got going on slating it properly either :LOL:

It seems that if Euro owners put coloured parts on their bikes, the US VRC community condemns them for being weren't-around-at-the-time ignoramuses with no taste nor sense of history.

While if a US owner puts coloured parts on his bike and Euros poke fun at it, the US VRC community condemns them for being weren't-around-at-the-time ignoramuses with no taste nor sense of history.

Back