Yeti FRO,M730,M732,Turbo and more!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I could do with an update on where the frameset is as well chap ;) - I'm not is a rush for it so no worries if you are busy or got other stuff on - just some com's would be good...

Cheers :D

Any chance of letting me have an update on my frame? Pm or reply on this post would be good - failing that smoke signals or a message in a bottle would suffice.......!

:D

Has anybody heard from Stocko in the last few weeks? Sent him PM's but they are still in my out box :(

I hope they not the rims I'm waiting for! :LOL:

Has anybody heard anything from Stocko at all in the last few days. Got a feeling I've lost the money I paid him. Why are people like that?! Take your money then disappear, makes me angry :evil:

What's wrong with a simple message even if he's not in a position to send anything. Is there anything I can do to get my cash back?

I've still not recieved the seatpost, despite sending PM's and emails.

Can you please send it or refund my money................

I second that. Getting bored and frustrated by the lack of communication of some people.

I sent him a recorded delivery letter today - the chap has about a grands worth of other peoples money sitting in his bank account which is not really on.

Will let you know if I hear anything.

Next step would be a road trip to Dorset.

Right, lets keep discussion to the thread in general chat.

Stocko, please sort these people out!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back