YETI ARGGGH.. ARC / FRO -frame

Don’t get to excited :LOL: from memory they are mechanically a 10/10 but the black is worn somewhat on the levers so cosmetically they are not to hot :-( As it’s only the lever that’s worn though a strip down (which is easy) and a either a respray or a polish would take the to a 9/10 for cosmetics :D

I only want to check what the M number is as I don’t know it, but if it helps, they are the identical lever to this :

DSC05517.jpg

But without the machined clamp (that’s my mod) and with the black levers. The stickers are still on the mounts. They are missing the rubber shrouds (not shown on the pic) but I ‘might’ be able to sort you out with a set of those to … :D

WD :D[/i]

Okay, sounds good :)
If you got some photo(s) of the levers, it'd be great. It kinda doesn't matter if yours aren't the exact m733 or m732, but if they're suitable for cantilevers, they will do just fine.
And never mind the cosmetics, I can polish them if necessary with my almighty Dremel :p (Those rubbery-cover-thingy's would be nice too)
Thanks for your trouble mate.

-Kleiiny

They are 733's (crappy phone pics) :

19cf0ee7.jpg

1f931fb7.jpg

I have standard size cable adjusters or (depending on the colour of your build) NOS / BNIP gold x-lite adjusters :cool:

Cheers,

WD :D

PM'd WD :)

edit: Okay, seems to be I found what I'm looking for from WD.
Now only decals for the frame and I'm all set..
Unless some decent wheels will appear and Spesh's Ground Controls to match ..

Back