XTR V BRAKES ++UPDATED++

Re: XTR/XT WANTED

I'm waiting for a set of cranks to arrive, after which I'll have a set of m970 cranks spare. It's arms only though, but I'm not going to be looking for strong money. I could have some alternative rings, I'd need to have a rummage, I do know I don't have chain ring bolts and if you wanted a bash ring set up, I've got what they came to me with which is a small and middle xt ring set, shimano bash ring and the long bolts and spacers to fit them.

ishaw":33gpxkzg said:
I'm waiting for a set of cranks to arrive, after which I'll have a set of m970 cranks spare. It's arms only though, but I'm not going to be looking for strong money. I could have some alternative rings, I'd need to have a rummage, I do know I don't have chain ring bolts and if you wanted a bash ring set up, I've got what they came to me with which is a small and middle xt ring set, shimano bash ring and the long bolts and spacers to fit them.

thanks..but i would rather have a full set..as per issue ;)
thanks for the quick reply :cool:

Ernie ;)

No worries. Have a few other xtr goodies. M952 cranks or even m900 if you are in the market for anything slightly older?

ishaw":2glxmamo said:
No worries. Have a few other xtr goodies. M952 cranks or even m900 if you are in the market for anything slightly older?

952..condition pending :?:

Ernie ;)

Have available,
nos/mint M950/M951/M952/M953 items/groupsets.
nos/M960 items/groupset.
mint M970 items.

952/953 cranks
960 v brakes and cranks
970 v brakes and cranks

pm me pictures and prices please including shipping

thanks

Ernie ;)

just jacques":14mwls1z said:
Have available,
nos/mint M950/M951/M952/M953 items/groupsets.
nos/M960 items/groupset.
mint M970 items.

please send some pics of v brakes only ;)

thanks

Ernie ;)

Back