XTR M950 front mech **SORTED **

shinobi

Senior Retro Guru
Hi
Looking for the above , XTR M950 front mech 31.8 top pull ,
i have the same in bottom pull or 28.6 top pull or xtr m901 31.8 top pull to swop / exchange or just plain old buy :D

Paul

Re: XTR M950 front mech

shinobi":38hkkv2x said:
Hi
i have the same in bottom pull or 28.6 top pull or xtr m901 31.8 top pull to swop / exchange or just plain old buy :D

Paul

Seeing as you already have a top & a bottom pull, :idea: why not convert the 31.8 bottom pull into a top pull :?: Its easier than you think :D

iscervo":1xawvo55 said:
shinobi":1xawvo55 said:
Hi

Paul

Seeing as you already have a top & a bottom pull, :idea: why not convert the 31.8 bottom pull into a top pull :?: Its easier than you think :D

Oh :!: how is this possible :?: , I would be interested to know how you managed to do this, it would great to use parts I already have . :D , come on spill the beans then.

iscervo":zuttcnok said:
iscervo":zuttcnok said:
shinobi":zuttcnok said:
Hi

Paul

Oh :!: how is this possible :?: , I would be interested to know how you managed to do this, it would great to use parts I already have . :D , come on spill the beans then.

Well all you need is a small flat bladed ..... (I'll send a pm so it doesn't clog this wanted ad) ;) .

Re:

I did wonder if you could pop the the little e clip off and swop the lever over ?
Paul

Re:

I've one, currently on my Dean, but i'll try a front Dura Ace (with a CarbonTi inverter), so this one si for sale :oops:

shinobi":2cbfmyvq said:
I did wonder if you could pop the the little e clip off and swop the lever over ?
Paul
elPedro666":2cbfmyvq said:
C'mon, spill the beans publicly, we love this kinda stuff! :LOL:

Yes its as simple as that, remove "e" clip & swap over the lever over, it works on all M950 & M952 front mechs :D, but not M953 :( .

Back