XTR m900 wheels with mint black RM20 - SOLD

the_duke

Retrobike Rider
Gold Trader
PoTM Winner
Feedback
View
These wheels are truly gorgeous.

Having had the wheels professionally built I only rode with them to set the bike up after building it. I used different wheels when I took it out for any distance.

I bought the rims as NOS from Ebay US and the hubs from here. There are NO marks from braking. They are effectively still new. There is one small scratch from I dont know where about 3-5mm in length :? Both decals are mint.

The hubs are 32 hole and were bought from here as were the m900 QR's.

Both front and rear spin smoothly with no visible marks to the bodies other than where the spokes sit. Both decals are near perfect.

The spokes are primarily plain gauge SS but the driveside are double butted. Not quite sure how that set-up came about. The nipples are brass.

Here are some pictures from when I had them built.

p1020303u.jpg

64183648.jpg

70091479.jpg

I am looking for £190 posted to a UK address, £210 to the EU. Believe me they cost A LOT more. More photos available on request.

The tyres are NOT included neither is the cassette. The m900 skewers ARE. I also have a spare rear body you could have but the decal is not as good.

Luke

Re: XTR m900 wheels with mint black RM20 rims

Bump.

I am looking for XTR M950 RD, FD, V Brakes, and some nice black or red ti skewers if you want to bring the price down.

those look nice. shame it's across the pond from me. otherwise i'd be tempted to snag these.

glws bump!

RockiMtn":cb0ay4ro said:
those look nice. shame it's across the pond from me. otherwise i'd be tempted to snag these.

glws bump!

Cheers. :cool:

I will have a box soon so will post prices for post to various countries. These are worth the effort ;)

TTT.

EU post is about an extra £20, North America is . . . . . . expensive!

Back