retrobikeguy

BoTM Winner
Gold Trader
BoTY Winner
Orange 🍊 Fan
Feedback
View
shed seems to be getting smaller...... :oops:

Specialized rockhopper comp in denucci green, large frame, deore groupset including pedals, biopace, 18 speed, recent chain, used this for ages as a tourer and its really comfy. seatpost moves, threads are fine and original headset still hanging on in there.
chain jumps a lot, cant be bothered to find out why and it has a few scraped and rust spots, no dents tho. I have a 7speed deore II hub on araya wheel I'll chuck in too, worked well with the extra click on the shifters, rack and cage is not included.......sorry
it just needs someone to love it and ride it for a measly £25 COLLECTED ONLY from York very soon. ... SOLD for £20

worth if for parts alone! :(

IMAG0611_zpso4n0n0fb.jpg

IMAG0612_zpsuai41ryf.jpg

IMAG0614_zpshrbljcky.jpg

Marin quake front/rear tyres (7.1 &7.0), old but still life yet, off 93 bear valley £18 posted

Pics to follow :oops:

middleburn rings in red, the pair £15 posted SOLD

IMAG0619_zpsqppkjjee.jpg

Deore LX crank arms, good condition 175mm 110bcd £15 posted PROVISIONALLY SOLD

IMAG0615_zpsn85k7yam.jpg

XTR m900 pair shifters 8 speed, seem to work fine but 3spd LH side is a little sticky...... but works, all cable adjusters work freely. see the piccis for the condition! £35? posted RESERVED & SOLD

IMAG0620_zpsmy5b94il.jpg

IMAG0621_zpstmtr16hn.jpg

IMAG0622_zps9lionaqm.jpg

IMAG0623_zpsd1bx0ddu.jpg

IMAG0626_zps07mu6xvw.jpg

and finally an XTR m900 rear derailleur, its had a hard life and shows the scars, will need new jockeys and a bloody good clean, cant get the bloody mount tension adjuster back in :x all yours for £19 delivered UK

IMAG0637_zpsn5qdeh96.jpg

IMAG0639_zpsyb6io8kq.jpg

IMAG0642_zps5tkgooac.jpg

WANTED, BLACK DEORE DX CANTILEVERS - NON LO PRO VERSIONS

Re: 88 rockhopper comp for £25!, LX cranks, middleburn rings

What's the pcd of the rings please?

Re: 88 rockhopper comp for £25!, LX cranks, marin quake tyres

I'm much too far from York to collect the bike but if anyone is able to help getting it down to Berkshire I would happily reimburse for their time & effort ! It would go real nicely with my Rock Combo & Stumpy :)

Re: XTR M900, 88 rockhopper comp for £25!, marin quake tyres

Sorry, cranks now sold.

Good morning bump!

Re: XTR M900, 88 rockhopper comp for £25!, marin quake tyres

blimey that rocky for 25 squid is bargain of the year!

Back