xt, xtr,bontrager wheels,sunn wheels,specialized,gt clearout

pjmcb1

Dirt Disciple
hi there im having a massive clearout of parts and frames as my missus believes the spare room could and should be put to better use other than a bike braekers :oops:

so i have had a clearout and luckily for you guys i have a various amount of top kit im selling on to a good home!!!

i have a full xt m750 group set, xtr m952 rear long derailluer, bontrager xc wheelset with hubs and tyres, sunn ditch whitch wheelset with bontrager tyres, gt avalance 19inch frame and a specialized fsr ground control frame 17 inch with rock shox rear suspension.

gt avalance frame £45
specialized frame £65
xtr rear derailluer £40
xt rear derailleur £30 SOLD
xt front derailleur £25 SOLD
xt front shifters/levers £40 SOLD
xt front/rear brake set £30 v-brakes SOLD
bontrager wheelset £50
sunn wheelset with discs £50 SOLD

shimano xtr m952 long rear derailleur
shimano xt m750 groupset[/img]

Hi mate,

You need to put a price else the forum police (mods) will lock the thread.

When you do can I ask what series the XT groupset is? Would be interested in cranks and canti brakes if M737.

have a full xt group set

cheers guys im abit of a newbie on here :oops: i tried to upload pics and dont know how any advice, p.s cranks are currently on my marin xc frs but will give u 1st dibs as soon as my new race face cranks come this week

Ok, I just need to know what model it is or see pictures really, is it a set of canti or v brakes?

Off out so will have to check later if you reply. Sorry.

Ok, I just need to know what model it is or see pictures really, is it a set of canti or v brakes?

Off out so will have to check later if you reply. Sorry.

upload an image to photobucket or Facebook or something, right click and 'copy image location', then post up by cliking 'image', paste (ctrl & V) and 'image' again and your image should come up in a post (try preview first) ;)

Back