XT skewers

shedfull

Dirt Disciple
I just need skewers to complete the parts for my Pace build - must have the rubber handles! :)

Please help!

shedfull":2fwjtjl4 said:
I just need skewers to complete the parts for my Pace build - must have the rubber handles! :)

Please help!

Hi,
I might have what you are looking for :

Ive got 2 sets of shimano xt m732/5 :

NOS, these came with a nos hubs/boxed

The 2nd set are very good condition with no perishing to the rubber parts, these came of a mint set of road use only wheels.

Im not really sure how much to sell for, but if you are interested, pm me. and i will take some photo's..

Martin

Hi Martin

Both sets sound great - can you take some pics? No idea what they're worth - name your price for each and we'll talk :)

Tristan

Hi Martin, I recently posted for the same thing in the wanted section but got no responses. I really need just the front QR or even just the rubber handle cover. If you can help me please let me know. Tim

Minifreak":3ivor85z said:
Hi Martin, I recently posted for the same thing in the wanted section but got no responses. I really need just the front QR or even just the rubber handle cover. If you can help me please let me know. Tim

Hi,
Mad, ive just noticed your wanted thread, i do have a spare NOS rear xt skewer, ive just posted pictures above of all the ones i have,

Forgot to add a price :facepalm:

Im not sure if priced ok, but if i send ( uk only ) via royal mail signed for, which is about £3.70, im thinking the used ones all in for £20, the NOS all in for £30..

I had a look at completed listings, all i could find was one nos front skewer that sold for £16.99 + shipping of the same... so cant really go by that price.

Let me know what you think..

Martin.

I'll take the NOS front and rear please! Are the two rears the same length?

PM me with your payment details and I'll sort this arvo.

T

Minifreak":3nxlbwlj said:
Let me know what Tristan doesn't want and i'll take first dibs if that's okay? Thank you.

Hi again, the nos pair have now gone.

leaving one nos rear and the used pair...,

Speak soon.
Martin

Back