XT, RACEFACE, LX, AZONIC, CONTROL TECH, HOPE.

Grannville

Dirt Disciple
Some old stuff I need shut of before I move....

Open to offers and postage is about £4.00 for most things...i've got some stuff on notice boards but i'll try and give you all first dibs

LX STI's For 8 speed and V brake, excellent Condition, as good as they can be considering there geriatric nature...more pics if needed.

IMG_0297.JPG

£20

Specialized Crank Arms Battered but still functional

IMG_0308.JPG

Isis BB

£5 posted!

C2 Disc Brakes - Pair no pads or discs - sport levers and number 3 caliper with front mount for pace, no leg clamp though :(

IMG_0310.jpg

IMG_0319.JPG

£30

C2 Disc brake with mount and bracket for RC36 Evo's Very very rare from what I can tell, Got EBC pads IIRC, have the correct disc for this that fits on an Hope hub on 317 rim - which I'll list once I get to the shed! lol

IMG_0314.JPG

IMG_0315.JPG

P1030212.JPG

P1030213.JPG

Rim is worn but not worn out still good for it

£40 with the wheel

RaceFace Turbines

Polished, Isis fitting, good condition, slightly tarnished, can polish up is you need, although I prefer the natural look!

IMG_0287.JPG

£50

Kore Stem

IMG_0276.jpg

Worst side pictured.
£5

Controltech Stem

IMG_0269.JPG

£10

Azonic O.R.C.

Really really good condition, no big marks or rust in the bolts :)

IMG_0262.JPG

£15

LX rear mech

pretty much done for but some use left in, to good to chuck lol

IMG_0266.jpg

I'll get the lengths of the stems tomorow

Hope Mono Disc Wheels, great condition, smooth bearings, true and including discs and skewers

P1030232.JPG

P1030226.JPG

P1030231.JPG

These did go and and then come back in a deal with some other stuff from the same dude, I was going to keep them for my orange but if anyone wants them i'd take £100 with the cassette

Xlite Saddle Grey and leather, no rips or tears

P1030253.JPG

£20

Answer Flat bars, few scratches and marks but straight and true

P1030261.JPG

£10

V-Brake clamps for RC36 excellent condition

P1030175.JPG

£30

Cheers

John[/img]

Cranks are provisionally sold

Turbine Pics I can get a plenty, i'll get them tomorow if thats ok :)

Control Tech is an 1" IIRC i'll check tomorow for sure

Payment received for the XT cranks

although I might have another pair in a few weeks i'll pm those interested if I do

Cheers

I'll defo be interested in the other xt cranks. Only need a non drive side. I'll take the Control Tech stem if indeed it is 1 inch.

Let me know.

hello, interested in the Spesh cranks... any chance you could bung the battered LX mech in with 'em? ;) :LOL: cheers, Al

Back