Rocky Mountain Fan
Feedback
View
Looking for XT STi M091 left/front shifter pod or complete shifter/lever

AND/OR

complete XT STi M095 left/front shifter/lever

OR

complete 7-speed LX/DX/XT STi units

Nothing fancy, as long as it's in good working order and relatively cheap. Building up some inexpensive projects for the nephews.

Thanks!

Attachments

• IMG_0760.JPG
    IMG_0760.JPG
    52.1 KB · Views: 1,145
  • IMG_0756.JPG
    IMG_0756.JPG
    35.8 KB · Views: 1,145
  • IMG_0755.JPG
    IMG_0755.JPG
    65.2 KB · Views: 1,145
  • IMG_0754.JPG
    IMG_0754.JPG
    67.3 KB · Views: 1,145
If it's any good to you, I have a pair of M091 XT shiters, but the LH one (the one you obviously need the most) can't hold it's position.... :? :?

It happily shifts up from granny to big ring, but as soon as you come of the shifter it drops back down to the granny again... :? :? Might be any easy fix, but I don't know a thing about these bloody things... :oops:

The RH works perfectly and I'd prefer to sell as a pair.... if you're interested let me know and I'll do them as cheap as I can, posted to the Canada

GT-Steve":2gial59w said:
If it's any good to you, I have a pair of M091 XT shiters, but the LH one (the one you obviously need the most) can't hold it's position.... :? :?

It happily shifts up from granny to big ring, but as soon as you come of the shifter it drops back down to the granny again... :? :? Might be any easy fix, but I don't know a thing about these bloody things... :oops:

The RH works perfectly and I'd prefer to sell as a pair.... if you're interested let me know and I'll do them as cheap as I can, posted to the Canada

Hit me up with a PM regarding pricing so I can mull over it. ;)

Anyone else? :?

RockiMtn":1l8ejwki said:

AND/OR

OR

Nothing fancy, as long as it's in good working order and relatively cheap. Building up some inexpensive projects for the nephews.

Thanks!
I have an unused pair of Deore XT Rapidfire integrated units with double thumb buttons (not thumb/finger) and cable pull for cantis not Vs. Wouldn't know where to look for a part number.

model number should be on the underside of the brake levers near the bolt for the clamp. see my pics above and you can make it out.

else some pics would work to help identify as well.

MiddleAge":3t7k7qdy said:
RockiMtn":3t7k7qdy said:

AND/OR

OR

Thanks!
I have an unused pair of Deore XT Rapidfire integrated units with double thumb buttons (not thumb/finger) and cable pull for cantis not Vs. Wouldn't know where to look for a part number.
Shown in this picture M091
img_0755_556.jpg

- If the lever looks like that then it's the one he's after.
- If it's the 'window' model and servo-wave. M092 version, it uses the same shifter I think. It replaced the M091 just before the RF+ push/pull M095 came out and ran alongside for a bit.
- There is also an M090 version which is the M091 but a 4 finger lever, again the shifter will be the same as M091/M092

You should also be able to use the DX ST-M070/1 versions as well.

Pics
M090
M047ST-M0904-fingers1.jpg

M092
4510674402_b1694ff9fe_o.jpg

M095
ST-M095%201.jpg

I have an unused pair of Deore XT Rapidfire integrated units with double thumb buttons (not thumb/finger) and cable pull for cantis not Vs. Wouldn't know where to look for a part number

Do you still have these?

Thanks
Stu

Back