XIZANG year?

demianmatthews

Dirt Disciple
Hi there, im about to aquire a xizang, but i cant get any information on the exact year of the frame (im sure its not one of the first ones, cause it`s v-brake capable). I`m planning to build it as a single speed with pulsar hubs, mavic 221 rims and all the titanium parts that I can get.

I cant attach any image or link cause this is my first post but i will do it soon.

thanks for the information, i`m open for every suggestions about details and configurations of this bike, since its my first titanum frame, and also it will be my first single speed

That's very nice. From stickers I reckon 98, had same year frame. A sweet ride. Had with 98 Mavic Crossmax, and she accelerate like rocket hence stiff rear triangle but yet forgiving titanium frame. If you'll build it like a SS with light wheels that will be feather weight even under 8 kg.

as soon as i get my hands on it i`ll post the serial number expecting that someone knows the exact year.
I´ve seen the pics of the link about the xizang above,´and I must tell that i´m expecting tu build something slightly different.

pulsar hubs
use titanium seat post
titec titaniumflat bar
avid single digit sl V-brakes and levers
avenir titanium bottle cage
pedros`s bob roll`s grips
titanium fork?
titanium stem?
crank?

maybe someone can give someadvice about the ? marked items.

Back