X-lite Ti Pro frame (SOLD)

NoddE

Old School Hero
So a sad moment that is not easy but i think i have decided to pass this frame onto someone else.
Ive owned it since it was new. Bought it in 1997 i think. Raced it in swedish and nordic championships before i got tired of all racing and it has basically been in a storage since 2001.

The red cable stops and seat clamp got faded so i took them to work and removed the anodizing chemically so its now in a perfect raw silver/aluminum finish.

The condition of the frame is good. There is a very minimal scratch on the top tube that happend on my last race in 2000 when i went down and the left shifter hit the frame. Shifter broke but the frame just got a scratch. And then some scratches from chain suck but will not be visible ones you mount a crankset anyway.
I have used protection pads most of the time so it only has very minor cable rubs.

-The plastic delrin shim for the seat post is includes as well even though its not on the pictures,
It has never been used as i have always used a USE titanium seatpost with its own shim.

SOLD £350 for frame only incl shipping.

01-x-lite-titanium-pro.jpg

02-x-lite-titanium-pro.jpg

03-x-lite-titanium-pro.jpg

broschures-97.jpg

Regards
Jimmy

Re: X-lite Titanium Pro 20", X-lite Q/R, Chris King headset

Just decided to include the shipping cost as i dont think it will be to much anyway.

Im in Sweden..about in the middle :)
Ive sold off most stuff on this bike on this forum during the last couple of month.
I planned on upgrading the components on this frame but now I might go another route.
Im having a hard time letting it go, mostly because of sentimental value to me as we have had great fun but I also need the money.

Up!

Im including the headset and quick releases in the price now as well and lowered the price for the frame.

Up!.. lowered the price even more. Noone wants an X-lite titanium frame? :)

Re: X-lite Titanium Pro 20", X-lite Q/R, Chris K headset (£350)

Just wanted to inform that i have added a set of
X-lite stubbie pro barends
X-lite 97 original broschure

Regards
Jimmy

Re: X-lite Ti Pro frame + xlite qr/chris king (Added more items)

Aa sorry I forgot to add it to the text when I removed it from the topic to make room for other info.
Its 20inch. Steerer tube is 130 mm or 135 and top tube is like 580mm. And effective top tube around 600-605 mm. Effective lenght I measured myself.

Back