X-Lite & other bits from my Zaskar

Desperately want that top cap but there's naff-all in the kitty, anything at all you might take Ib trade...? Please :shock: :oops:

quick update...

cranks, pedals, bottom bracket & stem cap have gone.

everything else is still available - it all needs to go so feel free to try me on a cheeky offer for anything, you might be surprised :) gotta avoid fleabay if at all possible

well it's all on ebay now - I'd still like to avoid the hassle & costs of ebay, so if anyone had their eye on anything in here & feels like trying a cheeky offer, go ahead :)

Barneyballbags":ow2oce7a said:
Hi, could be interested in the RSTs. Are they in proper working order or do the internals need replacing?

hi

they were working fine when they were removed from the bike the other week - the bike hadn't done many miles at all in its lifetime. someone else on here was interested in them, but said the spacer & circlip in the last pic were off the forks. I don't know enough about bike tinkering to know if that's the case or not - as I said to him, the guys at my bike shop just split the bike down into its parts & didn't attempt to do anything else to the forks, though I've no reason to disbelieve the other interested party :) sorry I can't say more than that...

I'd be happy to see these gone for £35 posted & would be happy to post any extra photos if that'd help.

cheers, Rob

saddl;e

Would take the saddle if you like pm me please? Also what are the rings on the cranks? would you sell the cranks seperately?

Back