WTD: Silver rims (v-brake / canti) on 8 / 9sp hubs

DA-EVO

Retrobike Rider
Gold Trader
Feedback
View
Hi,

I want some matching (because I have plenty of the non matching!) Wheels, Silver rims, brake surfaces must be useable, 135mm axle and 8/9 spd hubs. Nothing flash please - £60 - £80 ish?. probably going single gear on these wheels in the short term.

Now sorted for:
Orange Bars for '95ish P7, so flats in silver
Orange 26.4 seatpost

edited:updated 3x

Re: WTD: Orange Bars, seatpost, Mavic rims on 8sp hubs?

Got Orange bars and USE 400mm post both in silver flavour.
Got to find them in man cave and check condition.
Get back to you soon :)

Re: WTD: Orange Bars, seatpost, Silver rims on 8sp hubs?

I got a set of wheels in silver with a 7 speed cassette on. I'll take some pictures in the morning and will measure axle length. They will take 8 speed. Not sure about 9 speed.

Nutters22000":8azkus4t said:
I got a set of wheels in silver with a 7 speed cassette on. I'll take some pictures in the morning and will measure axle length. They will take 8 speed. Not sure about 9 speed.

Sounds great, thanks, as stated I will probably convert to single speed hence it seems easier to get converters for 8/9 spd freehubs

DA-EVO":1wr5pia0 said:
Nutters22000":1wr5pia0 said:

Sounds great, thanks, as stated I will probably convert to single speed hence it seems easier to get converters for 8/9 spd freehubs

I'll take some pics tomorrow and give you information on make of rims etc. I'll post the pics on here if you like :xmas-cool:

Latest posts

Back