WTD retro low profile frame

treeman

Devout Dirtbag
Anyone got a steel low profile frame with sloping top tube, 23 or 24" frame size. To fit 700c wheels ?

Bristol bike project had a blue fillet brazed low pro about that size, unknown maker, they were selling, don't know if it has been sold but it was still in the workshop last time I was there. Would suggest you give James a call he might be able to help you.

Swinnerton Low Pro??

I have a Swinnerton 26" front wheel 700c rear wheels which are tubs Low Pro, if has a mix match for Campnag and Shimano like Dura Ace rear mech, 7 speed block, Campnag Delta brakes and matching levers, Turbo saddle, time pedals, and a nice set of Cinell bars.

The bike can be viewed in the £how much is it worth" page - Look for Swinnerton Low Pro.

Excuse my ignorance, who is bristol bike project ? i'll look them up if there is some kind of contact details / email etc.

they will some up if you google them, think the website is www.bristolbikeproject.org, they are a project that recycles bikes that have been donated to them, occasionally people donate stuff that is a bit special so they sell it to raise funds.

The low pro was up for sale a while ago, when I was last in the workshop on friday it was still there so I presume it hasn't been sold, from memory it will take 700cc up front.

Back