WTD : Race face Turbine cranks inner chainring bolts

Ti_Tim

Retro Newbie
Bit of a long shot this - I've got a Turbine crankset that I want to put an inner chainring onto but I'm really struggling to find the inner bolts and spacers. I don't suppose anyone has a set of 5 kicking around in their spares draw do they ?

Cheers,

Ti_Tim

Fred,

Thanks - they've been out of stock quite a while on CRC - I can't see them getting any more in.

I'll let you know if I eventually find any.

Cheers,

Ti_Tim

They need long bolts, 12mm? , and spacers about 7mm if i remember right. Try Middleburn for bolts and ID for the spacers, through your local bike shop.

Reluctant - thanks very much it was the size of the spacers I was after to save lots of messing about with trial and error - can anyone else confirm 7mm for the spacers ?

Cheers,

Ti_Tim

Must search the garage...... on my day off tomorrow....... might have some somewhere from a Turbine i split up last year.

Ti Tim, these are just out of my Turbines. They worked perfectly with my nine speed set up, gap perfectly spaced to discourage the chain getting jammed between rings. Worked well with 8 speed too. Bolts are about 12mm and spacers about 7mm - sorry, ain't got a vernier to hand. Bung us a fiver as paypal gift and i can post on thursday 1st class.
RFbolts001.jpg

Reluctant - excellent, those look spot on - I've pinged you an IM about the details and I'll put that through on Paypal ASAP.

Many Thanks,

Ti_Tim

Back