WTD: PACE RC200 (or RC100)

I've a 20" rc100 more complete than you can believe 2 wheelsets ( original pace f&r and pace carbon front& hope rear. Also has rc30 & rc35 forks.

The complete collection I will sell for£1k and the promise that it will have a loving home, other than that I am more than happy to keep it, I'm in no hurry to sell!

Looking on previous'bay auctions I would bne lookinga t between 500-800 notes. A grand for me is a step too far, but cheers

Flanners":3iu3hqzf said:
Looking on previous'bay auctions I would bne lookinga t between 500-800 notes. A grand for me is a step too far, but cheers

Yup, but the 2 original wheelsets, 2 bullseye crank sets and 2 forks tend not to be included in most auctions ive seen :)

Just add another frame and you essentially have a second bike.

Pics can be seen here of the bike in its current build.
http://www.retrobike.co.uk/forum/viewto ... t=saturday

That is a fair point I will have a butchers at the link, I have been putting off a PACE for about 17 years my student loans 90-92 didn't cover it!

JeRkY":2w2t7yma said:
I've a 20" rc100 more complete than you can believe 2 wheelsets ( original pace f&r and pace carbon front& hope rear. Also has rc30 & rc35 forks.

The complete collection I will sell for£1k and the promise that it will have a loving home, other than that I am more than happy to keep it, I'm in no hurry to sell!

Would you be interested in selling a pair of those wheels and some bullseyes for my newly arrived RC100 :roll:

Chris.

Latest posts

Back