WTD: good quality 1" quill mtb stem - with cable guide

silver marin lite thing without top cap which i do have but cant find, could do with the clearcoat removing and a bit of a clean and polish but should come up luvverly

legrandefromage":30ih9uxt said:
need about 110 - 130mm with a bit of rise

oh, mine is 150mm with a bit of rise; sorry.

hmmm, might have a ATAC 1" quill with noodle (cable guide), that might fit the bill. I'll check and get back to you later today. It won't be pricey, even shipped from here.

130 with a bit of rise you say :LOL: voila

gave it a quick rub with a brillo, the clear coat is nearly off and underneath its a nice brushed type effect, it did have oxidation on it though ,so not sure wha t these stems are made of but steel figures in there me thinks, a bit more time and it would come up very nice

just popped a bar end cap in the top, will have a proper rummage for the proper cap but the more i look the more i think it might have been eaten by the lawn mower,

might work as a stop gap, or with a bit of work and the proper cap could be nice, let me know if its of any use

call it £3 posted or £4 if you want it slightly quicker, if i post tomorrow it should be there for christmas

Think I have a NOS tange prestige T bone here, 150mm here with the 'hole' guide in the middle.
Pic:
385426534.jpg

Let me know.
Mart

Back