WTD: Cannondale Force 40 brakeset (front and rear)

muppetman

Retro Guru
Feedback
View
So - want to put my M2000 exactly back to factory spec - so on the lookout for Force 40 cantis for both front and rear. As they have previously been replaced by V Brakes, I don't have any of the mounting hardware or rollers etc. so a complete set would be ideal (here's hoping!)

Thanks.

If you find the brakes and are stuck for the rockers as a last resort I have a couple of NOS Force 40 rockers in my box.

FMJ":2b1lnwtw said:
If you find the brakes and are stuck for the rockers as a last resort I have a couple of NOS Force 40 rockers in my box.

Much appreciated....I'll let you know if I need the rockers - but no brakes as yet!

I've got a pair of these as well (rockers) complete and in great condition. Not sure what they are worth though, bit I seem to recall paying £12 each for them on here a while ago, though could be wrong.

I was keeping them in case I needed them for my pace forks, but I don't think I'm going to need them now.

Does anyone still have a pair of complete Force40 rockers available?

I have one without bolt and bush and some assorted Tektro parts but these are designed for a larger bolt than the Force40 bracket and I'd love to keep my M1000 original...

thanks

thegreatbear":esb149p8 said:
Does anyone still have a pair of complete Force40 rockers available?

I have one without bolt and bush and some assorted Tektro parts but these are designed for a larger bolt than the Force40 bracket and I'd love to keep my M1000 original...

thanks
I still have a full set of rockers if you need them.

Back