WTD: Campag Record Carbon (2010) - 52/53 Chainring & Bolt

rjsdavis

Senior Retro Guru
Feedback
View
Hello to all

I've just picked up a nice 2010 Record Carbon crankset, but there is considerable wear and peeling on the large chainring - am after another in 52/53 size - non compact BCD. I'm after a chainring that is a sort of shade of champagne gold plated, and will be marked "10 Speed EPS".

Also, could do with a spare or two of the black chainrings bolts from the same groupset if anyone has any spares? One the lower ally screw parts has just crumbled apart as I was cleaning it!! (Anyone else finding that the build quality of this groupset is disappointingly shite?)

Many thanks

Re:

The build quality is good its just down to how it's been looked after.I have some rings and bolts will sort some pics,both new.jm.

Re: Re:

jm":kz40lxhx said:
The build quality is good its just down to how it's been looked after.I have some rings and bolts will sort some pics,both new.jm.

Hi JM

Many thanks for replying - look forward to seeing what you've got, but if it's NOS, it sounds expensive (eeekkkk).

(One the lower parts of the bolt - the part with the flat-head screwdriver slot and the bolt part of the fitting, simply crumbled into pieces whilst I was scratching off some crud with my nail!)

Re:

I had the same problem with the bolts on my record crankset. Replaced the lot with some record specific Tiso bolts and all has been solid for the last 5 years.

I might have a spare original assuming it's the black alloy with a slotted back and a torx front type that you're after.

Re: Re:

wynne":2dnqtxi5 said:
I had the same problem with the bolts on my record crankset. Replaced the lot with some record specific Tiso bolts and all has been solid for the last 5 years.

I might have a spare original assuming it's the black alloy with a slotted back and a torx front type that you're after.

Thanks Wynne - appreciate the response. Please do PM me with what you've got?

Thanks

Back