WTB : Mavic 430 SSC brakes

mdvineng":2xo34adp said:
some will re-appear from time to time, patience is key. mavic 310 headset spanners were either not about or stupid prices, then a few months ago there was about 6 pairs on ebay and a set was bought for £32, when before a single spanner was offered at £125.

indeed, patience and long term searching is a key in crazy bike hobby (unless you want to overpay).

Re: Re:

altec":3vyv3saw said:
nedlands":3vyv3saw said:
They were rare back in the day but I can't believe that they all disappeared. We must have sold at leastb5bsets from our shop back in 88/89. I'm sure there must be some hiding away in garages and garden sheds all over the UK

Beside creating new threads you should also search in the existing threads. Few days ago I bought Mavic 430 levers from retrobike forum member. His thread was created in ... 2013. I was lucky to hear levers are still available.

Holy crap Altec,

So you had to read through what, about 50 pages of the For Sale section on here, then?!

It took me ages to get through the first 10 pages!! Or had the thread from 2013 that you found been pushed up/bumped higher by a recent post upon the thread? Patience is not a virtue that I possess, unfortunately!!

Cheers for now, mate...Matt.

Re: Re:

lavielemond":uhdc995m said:
altec":uhdc995m said:
nedlands":uhdc995m said:
They were rare back in the day but I can't believe that they all disappeared. We must have sold at leastb5bsets from our shop back in 88/89. I'm sure there must be some hiding away in garages and garden sheds all over the UK

Beside creating new threads you should also search in the existing threads. Few days ago I bought Mavic 430 levers from retrobike forum member. His thread was created in ... 2013. I was lucky to hear levers are still available.

Holy crap Altec,

So you had to read through what, about 50 pages of the For Sale section on here, then?!

It took me ages to get through the first 10 pages!! Or had the thread from 2013 that you found been pushed up/bumped higher by a recent post upon the thread? Patience is not a virtue that I possess, unfortunately!!

Cheers for now, mate...Matt.

It was much easier :D I googled images for "Mavic 430 levers" and found some related to retrobike.co.uk threads.

cheers

Back