WTB: Chainguide,road derailleaur,CrMo cranks etc

Traani

Devout Dirtbag
So this will be my first,hopefully last wtb-list:

im looking for old chainguides,simple DMR´s style that clamps into frametube,all brands are cool to me,and i wont cry if it has dents etc as long as its good to go,i can make threads,use mill and lathe to repair it and so on.

also those models that are just jammed between frame and bottom bracket are cool,as long as they arent those new ones that require frame to have any bolt patterns.

second.
id like to get some awesome and cheap derailleur for my raleigh road frame,
i prefer nine speeder,but hey if u have some nasty 7 or 8 speeder,offer that as well.Also id like to get gear levers to raleighs 6000 road frame,for both,rear and front gears,with bolt and all the necessary assembly bits and bobs.

Cromo cranks for taper square bb are too my intrest.any brand will get my attention as long as theyre ok to be driven.scratches and other cosmetic issues are ok.if it has spider,nice!

other stuff i need:
-Dmr tension seeker or similar
-flip flop rear hub for two freewheels & road frame.
-old bicycle tools and tool kits.not the workshop kits but the ones you can take along.
-Brooks road saddle,any colour.doesnt have to be like new,ill run it.
-one nice rear brake lever,ill put it as front brake lever into riser bar.

last of all:

i really could use BIG frame to build myself a good size MTB bike.IT HAS TO BE 21"-24".Just the frame is good starter.I prefer steel/cromo not alu.

Back