Wookiee's Karma Give away! Lots of free stuff

wookiee

Retrobike Rider
Feedback
View
So as many of you may well know I had a sweet bit of good fortune recently on a replacement frame. So with the aim of redressing the balance I thought I would "share the love" in my own special way. Below are a list of items that I have had hanging round my garage for some time now, that I am sure will be put to better use this way. I would prefer collection (I live near Southampton) but I guess I can post but as long as you can cover the costs!...

...1st dibs via this post please then I will send you a PM. Seeing as this is a "sharing the love" excercise, perhaps can we start by saying 1 item per person so everyone can have a bit of good fortune? If there is anything left over then maybe 2nds can be accomadated!

This is just the start...more will be added tonight such as LX rear mech, chainset, XTR mech for spares, saddles, seatposts, and anything else I can find! So to kick of the giveaway I give you:

1 - Villiger Trailer "Mountain Arrow" Cromo frame and forks. With stem, bars, headset and BB. A bit scratched but no dents or cracks measures 20" from centre BB to top of seat tube.

2 - A nearly new pair of amber wall Schwalbe City Jet tyres. 26" X 1.95" non folding.

3 - A pair of wheels Shimano M560 LX black hubs with Alesa black rims. Run ok slight bit of truing required but good for a winter hack. Comes with 7 speed cassette worn but still usable.

4 - A pair of black wall Kenda tyres "farmer johns" style tread 26" X 1.95 non folding.

5 - A pair of black wall Maxxis Crossmark tyres. 1 very good tread the other 50%. 26" X 2.1" folding tyres

6 - 1 Specialized Pro Storm tyre good tread. 26" X 2.0" folding tyre.

SEE THIS LINK FOR PICS:

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=278783

More to follow tonight!

Happy days!

Doug

A nearly new pair of amber wall Schwalbe City Jet tyres. 26" X 1.95" non folding.
slicks ? i think so
yes please :D would need postage cost if you dont mind

edit looking at your link for the parts i fear the above maybe gone :cry:
oh well fingers crossed

painter09":193lwpgy said:
ok not to worry,thanks for a fast reply :cool: great peice of karma your giving :D

Just giving something back....saw your Rock Lobster go for far less than it was worth! That was your time to give something back...I would have had it if I had the time/money/understanding wife!

Back