Wiggle

slinky182

Retro Guru
Feedback
View
Is anyone else having a problem logging on the the wiggle website? I can find it in google and Ive tried typing the web address in but it doesnt open up. Any ideas?

I had the same problem with this site earlier today.
Clicking through from Google just stalled and got a white screen.

Maybe there's a glitch in The Matrix somwehere around The Midlands?

Or maybe Wiigle are re-stocking? ;)
(Hahahahahaha!)

I've had this for donkeys. Tried multiple browsers but all to no avail, have to access from work if I want to use them. It did follow after a period of problems with my connection and someone posted a solution that it may eventually come back but it never has. I'm not sure if this is a blessing in disguise or an ambush by my wife.

Instead of trying to go to www.wiggle.co.uk, those having problems could try typing 80.243.188.35 into their browser address bar and see if it works.

If it does then it's a DNS resolution problem. If it works then you can add and entry to your pc's hosts file to map www.wiggle.co.uk to 80.243.188.35 at a local level.

Paddy

slinky182":3mdha5nh said:
Ok I tried all the numbers and it worked, but Im not getting any images. How do I solve this?

me too, funny its only wiggle.

slinky182":y7l2n2nh said:
Ok I tried all the numbers and it worked, but Im not getting any images. How do I solve this?

Not sure why that would be but the issue definately smells like a DNS problem as you can hit the site via IP but not via it's dns name meaning that the DNS lookup is failing.

You could try using some public DNS servers instead of those of your ISP.

It means messing around with your network settings and I don't want anyone to end up off the air so i suggest you google for OpenDNS and go from there.

Paddy

Back