Whyte PRST 1

mike rosoft

Dirt Disciple
Previous ad removed, coz no price in it.... forgot about that.
So-
My Whyte PRST 1 mk1(think it's a 92-93) in almost pristine condition is available, it has Hope (mini?) discs- still has canti posts on it-stainless braided hoses, dual mode pedals (spud or flat) original frame paint and virtually unmarked; frame paint on these is not very durable so this is rare in this nick. Bought as a thing of beauty and not ridden by me. Totally standard, all grafix intact. Ride or display. If ridden, brakes will need bleeding and rear mech cable lubing as it is a bit sticky- not been used for over 2 years . Tyres may need changing, but look good. Will try and get pix on here. Located Crewe, Cheshire, pickup only and no paypal, sorry, cash only. Immaculate being an overdone word these days, but 98% there, easily. £600 and worth it. Not looking for swaps, or px. Manuals for bike and brakes are online too. Cheers'n'beers!

PIX available,,,can't upload for some reason, and can't access my flickr pages, so can email them if anyone asks.

Or try this link.....

http://s154.photobucket.com/user/jackru ... %20Preston

Think you may well be 10 years out with the age. Pretty sure these were out somewhere round 2002-2004. May be beter advertised in the 98 onwards section

chris86":9x4y3v02 said:
Think you may well be 10 years out with the age. Pretty sure these were out somewhere round 2002-2004. May be beter advertised in the 98 onwards section

OOOps... think you're right,, was thinking of me old alpinestars and me marin. Mind wandering there!

Back