Whyte JW4 frameset and assorted bits.

adam

Dirt Disciple
For sale: One shiny, lovely Whyte JW 4 frame forks and assorted bits that are bolted on to it.

Its a fantstic bike and looks like the sort of thing a storm trooper would ride! Don't know if it technically counts as retro (what with looking like pure sciencefiction) but it is a 2003 model. It is Medium size so that is roughly 18".
£300 or nearest offer including postage to mainland UK (if you can pick it up give me an offer).

Is for sale because I am an idiot. I bought it in a burst of disatisfaction with my old single speed, used it a few times, and came to the realisation that I am not destined for lovely multigeared bikes with bouncy bits. It went into shed retirement (so it has only had about a years worth of lightish use). Now I need funds for a new tandem. Shocks were serviced just before it retired.

Comes with a few cosmetic scratches (at no extra charge!) but apart from that is sound and the best full suss I ever rode. I will trow in...
- Finishing Components: whyte low riser bars, 100mm stem, WTB headset, SJ saddle and post.
- Front Deraillier (alvio) and cables and housings
- and obviously the integrated forks and both fox air shocks.

If you ask me nicely or chuck in an extra £20 I'll include the truativ cranks and the disc brakes (minus rotas), but the shifters have already been stolen[/img]

Attachments

• whyte 2.JPG
    whyte 2.JPG
    17.5 KB · Views: 755
  • whyte 1.JPG
    whyte 1.JPG
    19.3 KB · Views: 755
Back