Why I love this forum...

John":16mkhhkg said:
JeRkY":16mkhhkg said:
Group Hug!!!

indeed :D

hope the head is alright this morning. If i had seen off 5 stellas i'd be sleeping in a ditch.

Kinda accidently stopped booze at Christmas, but made the mistake of having 2 Guinness' with a meal at the local a week or so back......

:shock:

under the table with me! P155ed as a f4rt :LOL:

legrandefromage":1gsewpa1 said:
I'll be honest - just come home from the pub - 5 stellers and a JD to the wind so melancholic/ maudlin etc etc...

This forum has pretty much saved me from - I dunno, something stupid, I now have something that I can compare with like minded folk and not be derided for it.

It reconnects me with halcyon days and some sort of future which, in my book, is a major plus point -

life IS difficult - it IS a hard thing to come to terms with your own existence - at least there are people here to help you along the road.

enough sillyness - tomorrow morning when I re- read this, I will be soooo embarressed!

hic!

I luv you....

G'night

:D

Heya Cowboy ;) Awake yet :roll: ?
at least you started something.... think many people here agree...allthough they probably won't admit.... as we say here..children and drunk people speak the truth :D

Croydian":3s55a668 said:
Only five Stellas? Try five Tyskie then you'll know about "Oscillating Wildly"

obtuse reference there ;)

wtf is tyskie? Bottle of dog?

John":1nlziv8b said:
Croydian":1nlziv8b said:
Only five Stellas? Try five Tyskie then you'll know about "Oscillating Wildly"

obtuse reference there ;)

wtf is tyskie? Bottle of dog?

Tyskie is a Polish beer (a beer from Poland, not a beer made from shining chemicals), it has a reasonably high alcohol content, and tastes rather "moreish"

Back